Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pet Peeves (for Greg)

1. All the freakin' whole wheat that has taken over my kitchen. Wheat bread, wheat pasta, wheat tortillas, wheat chips. Madness, I say! Not that I want Wonder Bread or anything, I just like my bread to have a "nut/seed : bread" ratio that is heavier on the bread side. Too much to ask? Apparently.

2. Styrofoam.

3. Not being able to enjoy a beer at the beach and the cops who enforce this ridiculous law. They'll ticket you for "beer residue!" This aggression will not stand, man.

4. Thomas the Tank Engine and all his friends. Sir Topham Hatt too.

5. The lack of a Moe's in St. Augustine. I NEED a Joey Bag o Donuts every once in a while.

6. My parents not owning a computer.

7. Goat-boaters aka Kayak surfers.

8. Golfers. All of 'em.

9. Wearing a leash when it's under three foot.

10. The coffee at work. It may very well be filtered through an old pair of golf shoes.

11. The popularity of most bands/artists featured on Pitchfork.com. But I read it everyday.

Right? Exactly.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'm not the Greg it's for but, we damn sure need a Moes! Housewrecker what?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. All we rock is whole wheat
    2. Word
    3. SXE till death son!
    4. I've been busting my buffers all day.
    5. Tijuana Flats > Moes
    6. My parents owning a computer and having to be tech support
    7. Word is BOND son!
    8. Preach it brother!
    9. I wear my leash all the time.
    10. Can't comment
    11. Pitchwhat? I still listen to the same shit I've been listening to for a decade.

    ReplyDelete