Friday, April 23, 2010

Every Band I've Ever Been In

Funny Pictures!
Band : Genre (Feel free to ignore...) : Instrument(s) : Fun Fact(s)



Glass : Grunge-y Metal : Rhythm Guitar : Covered "Puff The Magic Dragon."


I'M : Hardcore Punk : Guitar : Sample Lyric - "I am a spanish fly, I am a latino guy, Who cares what I drive, Who cares if it's a bug."


MikesBrothersBand : Pop Punk : Guitar/Vocals : Nearly ended a life-long friendship, originally called My Fair Share.


boredom : Melodic Hardcore : Bass : Bass player Numero Three, Broken thumb on tour (w/ Yellowcard!) ended the band.

(NO PHOTO AVAILABLE)
Destroy! : Weezer Cover Band : Bass/Keys : Also covered Jawbreaker, The Cure and Sepultura.

Baby Monkey : Instrumental Punk : Drums : Only played one show, featured my brother Noggin on guitar.


My Captain : Pop Punk : Bass : Were told by Lobster Records that we were "Too old;" we were in our mid to late twenties...


Exhaustra : Post Hardcore : Drums/Bass : First full length recorded at One Louder Studios, which i co-owned. Named after a Radon song.



En Masse : Tragic Sci-Fi : Drums/ipod : Once played a show to an empty club, the only band I've played in that my wife listens to.


Onslaught Dynamo : Pop Punk : Guitar/Bass : Self Produced "This Sinking Feeling" in my garage, originally called The New Ghost.


The Eastern Wave : Post Hardcore : Bass/Vocals : A re-working of En Masse, now with 100% more Kevin. Nipple Stix.


The Wobbly Toms : American Pub Rock : Accordian/Drums/Vocals : The drunker the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment